Please Note: PlayStation Vita titles are not compatible with standard Sony PSP consoles
Call Of Duty: Black Ops - Declassified brings the classic Call Of Duty-style gameplay to gamers on-the-go in the most intense handheld Call Of Duty experience only on PlayStation Vita. The title features intense 4v4 multiplayer action across popular modes along with the hallmark Call Of Duty gameplay, including Care Packages, Create-a-Class, Killstreaks, Perks, and even Prestiging.
Delivering an original fiction set within the Black Ops universe, Call Of Duty: Black Ops - Declassified offers a complementary series of single player operations. With touchscreen and "Near" features, Call Of Duty: Black Ops - Declassified puts the adrenaline-rush action of Call of Duty in the palm of your hands.
Optimized for gamers on-the-go, Call Of Duty: Black Ops - Declassified delivers the most intense handheld Call Of Duty experience to date, including both Special Ops Story mode and Multiplayer combat tailored for the PlayStation Vita.
- Play up to 4v4 multiplayer gameplay on Wi-Fi on franchise favorite modes including Free-For-All, Kill Confirmed, Team Deathmatch and Dropzone all tailored for Vita
- Choose from lethal and tactical grenades, and a variety weapons and attachments
- Utilize classic Call of Duty multiplayer features like Care Packages, Challenges, Create-a-Class, Killstreaks, Perks, Prestiging, XP and more
- Complementary single player objective-based Operations, along with Survival and Time Trial Missions
- Uncover the deniable operations that occurred between the original Call of Duty: Black Ops and this year's upcoming Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Featuring Near technology for multiplayer load-outs that also allows gamers to send friends a boost, and Touchscreen support for cooking grenades and melee bring the power of Vita to gamers